How to track an iPhone without iCloud
How to track an iPhone without iCloud
The iPhone is a well-known mobile device. There are more than 1.4 billion active users worldwide. There are many ways to track an iPhone without iCloud.
iPhone is popular because of its unique features and its functionality. Some of the built-in features like screen time where you can track your screen time activities and iCloud where you can store your photos, videos, notes, files, etc.
How to track an iPhone without iCloud?
iCloud is an essential feature of the iPhone. You can also backup your important file and documents. If your iPhone is lost, you can track it with the help of iCloud.
If you haven’t backed up your phone, it will be difficult to track your iPhone. It’s possible to monitor an iPhone location without iCloud. You can also save your private credentials in iCloud. Here are the best solutions on how to track an iPhone Without iCloud.
Ways To Track iPhone Without iCloud
Use the “Find My iPhone” app
It’s an in-built app for the iPhone. You can also use the Find My iPhone app to find lost an iPhone without iCloud. It’s an alternative solution where you can check any iPhone location. Firstly you need to log in your Apple ID into the Find my app to track the phone and make sure you enable the location settings. It monitors the location of your phone through GPS.
You can connect this app to different digital devices like iPad, or macOS. This app is the apple map.
If you are using this app from a connected device and want to track your iPhone, you don’t have to provide an iCloud account, but if you want to track your iPhone with another device, you will have to provide an iCloud account.
A question may pop up in your head, Is it possible to find a lost iPhone without iCloud? If yes, then how to find my iPhone without iCloud? Simply follow the given steps; it helps you to do so.
Here are the steps to activate the Find my iPhone app and track your iPhone without iCloud. You can also use this method to find your lost iPhone.
- Open the app and log in with your Apple ID credentials.
- Tap on your device, and you will see “Mark as Lost” press the Activate button.
- You will have to provide your phone number and message when someone finds your phone. Enable the notification option and activate the settings.
- Now you can track your device location. You can see the real-time location of your phone.
Use Google Location
Google also provides a feature to track your lost iPhone, but you need to enable the Google map settings. You can track your lost iOS device using Google maps. Google records every location activity of your device. For instance, the restaurant you visited, the bus you traveled to, and many more. You can check the last visited location from Google maps. If you want to learn how to track a lost iPhone without iCloud then follow the steps below:
- Go to the Google search engine or Google maps.
- Sign in to your Google account to check the map’s history. Enable the google location setting.
- Go to “Settings” and turn on the location history to check your location activities.
- Go to the homepage and click on “Today.” You can access your device’s location history and can find your lost iPhone without iCloud.
You can also launch, Find My iPhone, from a computer without iCloud and find a lost iPhone.
MobileSpy is a well-known spy app in the market. You can spy on any target device without knowing them using MobileSpy which is available for both iOS and Android. The majority of the spy app need to jailbreak or root the devices, but to use Mobile Spy; you don’t need to jailbreak or root the device. Using MobileSpy you can track any digital device including your lost iPhone without using iCloud. You can check and choose the pricing plan to use the location tracking feature of MobileSpy.
The Mobile spy app provides GPS location tracking features where you can track the location of any target device. It allows you to track their real-time location, where they are going, and where they are now. You can get the iPhone’s current location and location history. You will also get an alert if the target iPhone crosses the virtual or safe boundaries with the geofence feature.
Furthermore, you can also see the date and time of the location visited. You can also check their last visited place. Knowing the device location you can easily track your lost iPhone without iCloud. The unique functionality of this app is you can activate stealth mode, and the target iPhone user won’t have any idea that they are being tracked.
Read more: Block websites on iPhone
Use Parental Control Apps
Parental control apps help to monitor the target device’s activities. There are many free parental control apps, but you will have limited features with the free app. If you want to track an iPhone, the best solution for you will be the paid parental control app. Here are the features the parental control app provides to monitor device location. You can track the real-time location of the iPhone:
- Get geo-fenced alert
- Track check-in and check-out location of the iPhone
- Track the previous location of target devices
- Get detailed location reporting of target devices
It will provide you with many special features to check an iPhone location. Not only can you track your phone, but you can also monitor online activities, manage inappropriate, control device activities, monitor screen time activities, get alert notifications, and can track many more activities.
The best parental control apps will provide the best solution to monitor the iPhone location without iCloud. So you have to choose wisely while selecting parental control apps. Here are some of the best parental control apps.
- Net Nanny
- Norton Family
- Kaspersky Kid
The steps to activate the location tracking service on the parental control app are as follows:
- Pick the best app, and as most of the parental control, the app is paid, so choose the paid version plan.
- Download the app from the Apple Store of iPhone.
- Register your account and log in to your account in the app.
- Connect your device and the target device. Some apps provide QR scanner codes to connect the device. Some apps provide a manual setup to be physically present to install the app on a target iPhone device.
- After connecting the device, turn on the location setting of the target iPhone.
- Now you can track an iPhone remotely without iCloud, and you can check its real-time location through the parental dashboard.
Use Location Tracking Apps
There are many third-party apps for location tracking, and most of them are paid apps. Tracker apps allow users to track any iPhone without iCloud.
You can track all the location activities of the iPhone. You just need to install the app on any target iPhone and link your device and which iPhone you want to track. Some of the third-party apps to track iPhones are as follows:
- Follow Mee
- Family Locator
- Life 360
- One Locator
Use Siri voice control
If you can’t remember where you lost your iPhone, you can use the Siri voice activation feature to find your lost iPhone without iCloud. You’ll need another Apple device with Siri to activate the “Find my iPhone” feature without iCloud. Moreover, the lost iPhone must have enabled the “Find my iPhone” feature.
If you want to know how to track iPhone without iCloud using Siri, then follow the steps below:
- To activate Siri, press the side or home button according to your iOS device, or you can simply say “Hey Siri“.
Note that the “Hey Siri” feature works on iPhone 6 or newer iOS devices.
- Now say “Find my iPhone” to Siri. You’ll be prompted to choose an iOS device from your Apple ID if you have more than one.
- Next, Siri will display the location of your device on a map on the “Find My” app.
- To make it simpler for you to find your lost iPhone, Siri will play a popping sound. It could help if you are near your device.
Use your Apple Watch
It is quite easy to track an iPhone using the Apple Watch. If you have an Apple watch, you can use its ping feature to find your iPhone without iCloud. The ping feature will function on your watch if your apple watch is linked to your iPhone via Bluetooth or a WIFI network. Using an apple watch to track your lost iPhone without iCloud is effective if you are near your iPhone.
If you want to know how to find an iPhone without iCloud using your apple watch, then follow the steps below:
- Press and hold the digital crown button on your watch to display the watch’s face.
- Swipe the watch face up to access the glances.
- Swipe right and navigate to settings.
- Touch the pinging iPhone icon.
- Now your lost iPhone will create a popup noise even in a silent mode. So, you can find it by following the sound.
Use your iPhone’s LED flash alert
The iPhone has a sacred LED flash alert feature that makes the back LED flash of your iPhone whenever you receive a new call, message, or any notifications. If you lose your phone at the home, office, or anywhere nearby, you can use this feature to find a lost iPhone without iCloud. This feature is useful to find your lost iPhone in the dark.
If you want to know how to track an iPhone without iCloud using the phone’s flash, then follow the steps below:
- On your apple watch, navigate to the control section option.
- Hold the pinging iPhone icon, and you’ll receive an LED alert in your iPhone.
Use the “Find my friend” app
If you want to know how to find an iPhone without iCloud using your family or friends’ iOS devices, then you can use the “Find my Friends” app. If you have enabled or shared your location using the app, your friends can easily track the current location of your lost iPhone without iCloud. Your lost iPhone can also be tracked using the messages with your friends or family. To find a lost iPhone without iCloud through messages, follow the steps below:
- Go to messages.
- Open the chat with the person you want to track the location.
- Now click on the “i” icon and see the location to find the person’s lost iPhone.
But before tracking an iPhone, you have to set up a few things on friends’ and family members’ devices. For that, follow the steps below:
- Go through the Find Friends app on your phone.
- At the bottom of the app, you can see the location Service off. Click on that.
- Slide on the option Share My Location and then tap Done.
- Select your family members or friends’ contact details by pressing Add Friends.
- Tap on Share Indefinitely as prompted.
- And then tell them to open the application Find Friends and choose Accept.
Note: They can also choose not to share their location with you by tapping on the Don’t Share option.
Use your IMEI Number
IMEI Number stands for “International mobile equipment identity.” All the iOS devices have this unique IMEI number. The IMEI number of each iOS device is special and can’t be modified. If your iPhone is lost or stolen, you can locate the lost iPhone device with the aid of the IMEI number without iCloud credentials.
You can find many IMEI database sites where you have to provide your IMEI number and help to locate the apple device. You can check your IMEI Number by dialing *#06#, and then you will get your iPhone IMEI Number. Here are the steps to track iPhones by IMEI numbers.
- Go to any website you will see the search bar.
- Enter the IMEI number of your iPhone
- You will have to provide the login details. You will be notified on the email when your iPhone is monitored by your device.
How to track an iPhone by phone number?
Is it really possible to track an iPhone by phone number? If yes, then how? Let’s explore it.
It is quite easy to track an iPhone using a phone number.
Other than that, without involving the police officers to track or find lost iPhones without iCloud, you can use a GPS cell phone tool called Localize.Mobi, Geofinder.Mobi. You just have to enter the mobile number, and then you can locate the iPhone from anywhere on the earth.
How to disable find my iPhone without an iCloud password?
One of the key features of Apple devices is “Find my iPhone,” which helps to find your lost iPhone. If your iPhone is lost or stolen, then you can use this feature to remotely track an iPhone. It is always highly recommended that you keep “Find my iPhone” activated to keep it safe. However, turning off find my iPhone is essential while formatting or resetting your device.
If you’d like to know how to turn off find my iPhone without an iCloud password, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Settings, tap iCloud, and select your Account.
- In the password section, enter any random texts or digits.
- A message will appear saying, “Username and password incorrect“. Click OK and then Cancel.
- Reopen your iCloud Account.
- Now erase the description and click on Done.
- You will be prompted to the iCloud main screen, and you’ll find “Find my iPhone” is disabled.
Therefore, these are viable solutions on how to track an iPhone device without iCloud. To track your lost iPhone remotely without iCloud, using MobileSpy or the “Finding my iPhone” app is recommended as the best solution.